Facebook Login Error
Some users may encounter issues logging in to Ferret Card using Facebook if their e-mail address has not been verified with Facebook. This issue will prevent you from logging in to apps which use Facebook and require your e-mail address.
To correct this issue:
1. Login to Facebook on desktop and go to Facebook account settings:
2. Under E-mail > Primary Contact, look for the text "Please check your e-mail at
There will be a button "Re-send email". This will send the verification e-mail again. Once you have received the e-mail, click on the link in the e-mail. This will verify your account on Facebook.
You should now be able to login to Ferret Card using Facebook.
If you do not see “Re-send email” button:
- click "Add another e-mail address or mobile number". You will need to enter in another NEW e-mail address
- you will be asked to verify the new e-mail address with verification e-mail. Once you receive the e-mail, click on the link in the e-mail to verify the new e-mail
- go back to Facebook, and select the old e-mail as "Primary Contact" and click Save Changes
- you should now be able to login to Ferret Card using Facebook
- you can now delete the new e-mail address if you wish
Note: The above steps should resolve most Facebook login issues. Depending on your Facebook account settings, there may be other causes for being unable to login with Facebook.